100% Job Assurance Promises are FAKE
Everyday thousands of students are getting cheated in India because the training institutes are promising them “100% placement assurance*”. Once you pay the fees to the institutes, the promises that they made will vanish. Most of the “100% placement assurance with *conditions apply” are fake and are just used to cheat students by those commercial institutes.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE 100% JOB GUARANTEE because we cannot create vacancies in companies. However, we will try to help each and every student of our institute to get interviews in companies whenever there is a suitable vacancy in the companies and that information is available with us. Our aim is not to make money by making fake promises but we believe the in motto that if we can place one student he or she will bring us ten more students to us.
As we are working professionals, we have connection and information available from various companies about the vacancies that exists. Most of the vacancies are not advertised publicly and they are fulfilled via referrals schemes. We have that information gathered and we pass on to all our current and past students. Whenever a student joins our training program we add his or her email id to our JOB Alerts distribution list. Students get the JOB Alert emails automatically in their inbox.
How do we place our students?
1. We have JOB Alerts system where we send out all the information about vacancies
2. Every student is a part of JOB Alerts distribution list
3. We get referral job information from the industry
4. We have tie ups with India’s leading consultancies and companies who recruit fresher and laterals
5. We have placed our students in MNCs such as IBM, HCL Tech, MPhasis, TCS, Infosys, Sapient, Ample Testing, Hewitt, Globalogic, eBusinessware, Nagarro Software, Cognizant and hundreds of IT companies.
We believe in honesty and we are market leaders by the quality of training that we provide, not because we make fake promises. For us every student is a potential high performer and we will go extra miles to get him or her get the first job.